— FEATURES —
- 2,410 Acre North Florida Wild Quail Plantation
- Historic Property In the Famous Red Hills Plantation Belt
- Borders and Originally Part of Chemonie, also borders Woodfield Springs
- Lakefront Main Lodge Built in 2008
- Carriage House and Guest Cabin
- 30+ acre showplace lake and a 4+/- acre lake
- State-of-the-Art Post & Beam Constructed Horse Stables
- 11 Stalls and Six Fenced Pastures
- Two-Stall "Little Barn" Convenient to Main Lodge
- Partially High-Fenced
- Miles of Road Frontage & Stained Four-Board Fence
- Located on Canopied Road
- Cultural & Shopping Opportunities & Commercial Airport in Tallahassee
- Future Higher & Better Use
- Landscaped Gated Main Entrance
- Paved and Landscaped Drive to Main Lodge
- New Dog Kennels
- New Detached Lakefront Executive Home-Office
- Riding Ring with Jumps
- Main Equipment Barn with Manager's Office, Two Silos and Two Add'l Enclosed Utility Barns
Valhalla is available today, for the first time on the open market in over a generation.
- 2,410± acres of one of the finest of the mapped Tallahassee/Thomasville Plantations, including a 30+/- acre showplace lake and a 4± lake, and approximately $1.15M in timber value. Recently, it has undergone one of the most extensive modern habitat restoration programs spearheaded by the noted plantation landscaper and habitat expert, Lee Stuckey.
- Improvements - The replacement cost of the improvements is estimated at $3,500,000.
- Main Lodge - 3,600 sq. ft., custom built in 2008. Includes 2 Master Bedroom wings & an additional half bath, a secure-locking gun room, laundry room, and many sitting areas. The kitchen features Viking appliances and granite counter tops. The lodge also features wood floors, ceiling, trim, solid wood doors, a two-story central stacked-stone fireplace, gas lighting outside, metal roof, cedar shake siding, and gorgeous cypress knees and wood accents on the exterior. Overlooking the lake are tiered patios with brickwork.
- Carriage House - Detached three car garage/carriage house with 1,400 sq. ft. of guest quarters. Living room downstairs and two bedrooms with one bath upstairs. It features wood floors, tiling with stonework, kitchenette, icynene insulation, and maximized storage space.
- 250 sq ft studio-layout guest cabin
- New detached lakefront executive home-office
- Stable - State-of-the-Art post & beam constructed horse stables with 11-stalls, tack room, laundry room, bathroom, wash area and four fenced pastures
- Riding ring with jumps
- Two-stall "Little Barn" with tack room and two pastures convenient to the Main Lodge
- An Estimated two-thirds of the property is fenced—High fence and there is four-board wood fencing the rest of the way on the road
- Miles of road frontage & stained four-board fence
- Landscaped, gated main entrance and paved and landscaped drive to Main Lodge
- New dog kennels
- Main equipment barn with Manager's Office, two silos and two add'l enclosed utility barns
- Skeet and rifle range