This is an Opportunity to Own an Established Albany Wild Quail Plantation at the Lowest Price and Best Terms in Recent Memory!
Seller Financing (Three Years, 40% down, Interest Only 5.5%)!
- 2,270+/- Acres Mapped Albany Plantation
- Established, Excellent Population of Wild Quail
- Near Pinebloom, Brookfair, and Island Pond Plantations
- Fully Developed Ragweed/Brood Habitat Feed Systems
- Quality Deer & Turkey Populations
- The Seller has Just Added a New Well and Improvements, at an Approximate $100,000 Value!
- Quality Timber & Highly Productive Ground Vegetation
- Excellent Road System
- Barn & Feed Silo
- American Wildlife Enterprises Showplace
- Extensive Trapping, Herbicide, and Burn Regiment
- Sixth Year of Super-Intensive Wild Quail Management
Available $2,375 per acre
This Price Sets the Bottom for a High Quality Wild Quail Property.
This is an opportunity to own an established Albany 2,270+/- acre wild quail plantation at the lowest price and best terms in recent memory.
This is an established mapped plantation in the Southwest corner of the belt near Pinebloom, Brookfair, and Island Pond. This is wild quail only! No pen raised birds have been released here. Rock Creek was the site of the first licensed interstate relocation of wild quail in SW Georgia that has proven to be extremely successful!