Spanning from Some
of the Tallest Hills
in the Area to
Pristine Untouched Islands
This 1,369 Acre North Florida Property is One of the Most Diverse and Interesting Places We Have Seen!
– OVERVIEW –
- 1,369 acres Jefferson County, FL
- 2 acre pond
- In a neighborhood of other plantations & ranches
- End of the road/perfect off-grid getaway
- Quail woods, great deer, turkey
- Several food plots
- Only 13 miles from the quaint town of Monticello, FL, near Dixie & Pinckney Hill Plantations
- Only approx 40 miles from Tallahassee, FL and 35 miles from Thomasville, GA
- Some of the most diverse and beautiful topography, live oaks, hardwoods timber of any property
- In the beautiful Ashville region east of Monticello on one of the tallest hills in the area
The Best Buy we have seen in years!
Today, Mays Farm has been assembled as a strong landholding in the Ashville, Florida region just east of Monticello.
Mays Farm is in a neighborhood of other plantations and ranches. There is a two-acre pond, several food plots, and great deer and turkey. This would make a very good Social Storm™ Property with its end-of-the-road location.
Prices, plans, uses, dimensions, boundaries, locations, specifications, material, and availability are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are artistís depictions only and may differ from completed improvements. This is not an offering in the states where prior registration is required.