Jemia is available at $1,466,000
- 155± acres of a high quality ranch and family heritage property with five interconnected ponds totaling 3.5+/- acres, a spring, a 5+/- acre cypress duck pond, beautiful live oaks, and Rolling pastoral property already fenced for cattle.
- Improvements- The February 2011 appraised replacement cost of the improvements is $1,400,000.
- Main House - Built in 2000, 7,000+/- square foot brick main house with professional grade appliances, expert millwork, Florida room, and 3 large bedrooms with bathrooms, and 2 half baths
- Guest house - Built in 2000, 1,084 +/- square foot brick guest house with large kitchen with professional grade appliances, living room and dining area, and upstairs bedroom and bath.
- 560 square foot screened in Summer kitchen attached to Guest House
- Covered parking with storage and upstairs game room with covered walkway to main house
- Large Deck behind main house and guest house
- Equipment Barn partially enclosed
- Horse Barn
- Detached Brick Smoke house
- Fenced Irrigated Garden and irrigated fruit trees
- Two Chicken Huts
- Rifle Range
- Five Wells
- Wetlands Ratio - At Jemia, approximately 90% of the property is in uplands or lakes (only approx 10% wetlands)! Comparable ranches contain approximately 25%-30% wetlands. This alone provides an additional value of 17% over many comparables.
- Intrinsic Value - This is the uniqueness value and value of having all of this property already assembled and already fully operational. A buyer will be able to start enjoying the property with friends and family immediately. This also includes historical value and other values difficult to measure. In specializing in this type of property for approximately twenty years, we have realized that this value oftentimes represents 10% to 20% of additional value for these very select and rare high quality properties. The intrinsic value associated with Jemia is difficult to quantify and is ultimately up to the buyer to decide.
- $434,000 - 155 acres @ $2,800 per acre
- $934,500 - Main House, Guest House, Summer kitchen, Covered parking with game room, decks, covered walk- ways $1,400,000 Replacement Cost Discounted 33%
- $97,500 - Additional Improvements (smoke house, barn, horse barn, greenhouse, gated entrance) $150,000 Replacement Cost Discounted 35%
$1,466,000 Total Ask Price