Exceptional Recreational and Timber Property with Nearly One Mile on Both sides of Attapulugus Creek
A Classic Gentleman's Farm with Cabin, Exceptional Timber, Great Rolling Hills, Creek, and Located in a Pristine, end-of-the-road location in a nice, prosperous ranching area Just 20 Miles from Tallahassee, FL
- 497 Acres in Decatur County, Georgia just 28 minutes from Tallahassee, Florida (310 Acres under contract. Click here to view the remaining 184 Acre offering)
- Portions in Florida and Georgia. End-of-the-road in both states!
- Nearly one mile on both sides of the famed Attapulgus Creek
- Pristine, end-of-the-road location in a nice, prosperous ranching/farming area.
- Very private and borders all large landowners. SE line borders high fence.
- Controls very good age class deer and turkey; Little-to-no neighboring hunting pressure
- Exceptional three-bedroom cabin, pine throughout
- Established QDMA program bordering trophy program
- Excellent topography and vistas - "Future lodge site" feels like NC
- Historic stage line from Bainbridge to Tallahassee used to pass through this property
- Improved roads and a pole barn
- Substantial Timber-24% of property in 24 year old pines, 56 acres in 33 year old pines, 65 acres in 16 year old timber, 23 acres in natural pine, 212 acres in mature hardwood
- 300 10+/- year old Sawtooth Oaks, extensive food plots
- Super soils, very good roll
- Numerous "condo stands" throughout property, as well as numerous tree stands
- Incredible wealth preservation property
Four C's East is a beautiful, 497-acre rolling property with nearly one mile on both sides of the famed Attapulgus Creek and located on the Florida state line just 28 minutes from Tallahassee. This property has a very well-managed stand of multi-age timber, burned on an annual basis, with a well-established big buck program. The hardwood bottoms along the Attapulgus Creek are beautiful and pristine. The banks of the creek, itself, are fairly high and accessible with good fishing.
Four C's East has a classic three-bedroom two bathroom lodge with an open floorplan, and nice woodwork throughout. There's a screened-in back porch for picnicking, and a wonderful rocking porch off the front. Adjacent to the lodge is a small garage and carport and a screened-in deer skinning room.
Four C's East has an end-of-the-road location, bordered by large neighbors, and some high-fence. There is a modest pole barn with one bay enclosed. The area has a safe and clean "Mayberry" feel as you make your way to the Four C's East front gate.
There is a very good road system. The seller extensively restored old Jamison Road, which was once an old horse-and-wagon road that was traveled by merchants between Bainbridge and Tallahassee. The road has since been closed and is owned outright by the seller.
The property has rolling topography more like the Piedmont above the fall line than South Georgia. There's an opened-up "future lodge site" with big vistas. From the piney uplands down to the hardwoods along the creek, the property is well-stocked with trees.
The seller has followed QDM management bordering trophy management. There are several nice 'condo' stands with windows and heaters throughout the property. The turkey hunting on this property is fabulous and there are a good number of quail and ducks.
“This is a great timber investment, as well as a great recreational property. The forester says it needs thinning now. Coastal Timber mill only minutes away in Havana.”
310 Acres Just Sold – May, 2016
Click here to view the remaining 184 Acre offering
Prices, plans, uses, dimensions, boundaries, locations, specifications, material, and availability are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are artistís depictions only and may differ from completed improvements. This is not an offering in the states where prior registration is required.